Duty Free & Shopping - Muscat Airport
Oman Sales & Services LLC, trading as "Muscat Duty Free" is operating at Muscat International Airport on a concession agreement till August 2012. Muscat Duty Free is a 50/50 joint venture company between Oman Air and Aer Rianta International Middle East, an arm of the renowned Aer Rianta, dubbed the forerunners of airport duty free concept. Muscat Duty Free operates on a 1,200 sq meter area and has two duty free shops at the departures area and one at the arrivals area.
- Main outlet, first floor departures airside.
- Opposite Departure gate 4, ground floor.
- Promotional Island, first floor on the way to gate 16 - 23
- Last minute shopping, first floor on the way to gate 16 - 23
- Arrivals area airside after immigration
- Muscat Pharmacy
- Amouage (premium brand perfume)
- Bijoux Terner (elegant and luxurious accessories for woman)
One of the most popular leisure shops having a wealth of information on Oman in its outlets to cater to the curious. The bookshop and the online shopping experience offer a wide range of books, Omani traditional products, the world famous frankincense and toys. WHSmith gives you a wide array of choices and you will soon discover that at WHSmith you will always find something to cherish.
- East Entrance of the terminal building, departures.
- Arrivals, Public Meeting Area.
- Departures hall airside, first floor.