Line Maintenance - Muscat Airport
Oman Air provides ground handling line maintenance at Muscat International Airports, established since 1981 Oman Air has an excellent record of professional and high quality service standards. The company has a strong emphasis on customer service this enabled the company to receive the ISO 9001 award certificate in 2000.
- Third Party and Technical support section since 1981, Provides Technical Ground Handling services to all Wide & Narrow body aircraft landing at Muscat International Airport by maintaining highest safety standards and practices.
- The services are provided to the customer airlines on basis of the IATA Standard Ground Handling B2 & Aircraft certification B3 Agreements.
- Around 25 schedule Customer Airlines are availing the services at Muscat International Airport in addition to ad-hoc customers.
- Well Equipped with all types of Aircraft maintenance support equipments.
- The department has successfully provided B3 –Technical certification business to customer airlines: Egypt Air, Kuwait Airways, Sri Lankan Airlines, Air India Express, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways and Turkish Airlines.
- The section is EASA145 approved Organization, holding Approvals of OMAN DGCAM, Egyptian Civil Aviation, Qatar Civil Aviation, Indian DGCA, Kuwait Civil Aviation, Sri Lankan Civil Aviation, GCAA and Turkish Aviation Authority.
Certification Capabilities for Aircraft types are:
- AIRBUS 319/320/321/300/330/340
- Boeing 737-400/-500/-600/-700/-800 NG, B-767 & B-777.
- ATR 42-500
The department has a fully qualified strength of License Engineers and Well Experienced Technicians, working in shifts round the clock.
Ali Redha Mohammed Al Lawatiya
Senior Manager Third Party & Technical Support
Line Shift Leader Office( 24 HRS )