Course Title: AGL Maintenance Management (AGLPlus3)
Duration : 5 Days
Target Group: Personnel involved in airport and AGL management, AGL engineering supervisors.
· Airport Systems Engineering Principle and Application
· Electrical and Instruments Engineering Principle and Application
- Understand the Definition of Maintenance and it’s scope (preventive and corrective)
- Maintenance structure
- Functions description
- Operational and Maintenance Planning
- Corrective and Preventive (conditional/scheduled) maintenance procedures
- Documentation management
- Competency management
- Tools and Equipment
- Spare parts management
- Airside Safety, AGL and High Voltage Safety Procedures and Regulations
- AGLPlus3 provides an in-depth overview of various AGL operation and maintenance aspects, procedures, tools, equipment and practices. With an overriding focus on airside safety, the session explains the differences between corrective and preventive maintenance systems and their impact on airport operations, establishing a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base (including the function description). It helps define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team (including the competency management) and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases, to establish a professional H & S plan.