Airfield Ground lighting system Course (AGLPlus 3)
AGL3, airfield lighting design, is a 5-day advanced level training course is targeted towards anyone in the AGL sector that is involved in the design, planning, management, and implementation of CATI, CATII, CATIII AGL Systems, CCR’s, AGL Primary Series Circuits, AGL Secondary Circuits.
- Definition of Maintenance (preventive and corrective)
- Maintenance structure
- Functions description
- Operational and Maintenance Planning
- Corrective and Preventive (conditional/scheduled) maintenance procedures
- Documentation management
- Competency management
- Tools and Equipment
- Spare parts management
- Airside Safety, AGL and High Voltage Safety Procedures and Regulations
- In-depth overview of various AGL operation and maintenance aspects, procedures, tools, equipment and practices.
- Focus on airside safety, the session explains the differences between corrective and preventive maintenance systems and their impact on airport operations,
- Establishing a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base (including the function description).
- Helps define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team (including the competency management) and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases, to establish a professional H & S plan.