For more information please click on the image.
- Cakes & Bakes by Guy MartinCakes & Bakes by Guy Martin is an artisan bakery and pastry concept that offers fresh products made from high quality local ingredients. The space is designed to offer you more than a place to eat – it is an extension of all the qualities you desire and love: warm, cozy, friendly, spacious and comfortable. The House offers French bakeries, pastries and signature items by the prestigious Michelin-starred chef Guy Martin, food items from around the world such as salads, sandwiches, a wide variety of traditional Anatolian products (Bourek, Sesame Bagels) and finally a wide selection of loose leaf tea and organic coffee. At Cakes & Bakes by Guy Martin, there is a before and after– you will leave with a smile and contentment that will surely make you come back for more.
- KFCIt is hard to resist the enticing aroma of the world’s favorite fried chicken, isn’t it? Enjoy your favorite signature combo meals, family buckets, and great tasting chicken burgers in original or spicy flavor while select from salads, fries, and sweet treats on the side. If you’re, head over to KFC and satisfy your chicken cravings at the departures in Food Hall.
- McdonaldsIrresistibly yummy! Treat yourself to the yummiest burgers and grab a great value meal from this ubiquitous fast food chain as you transit through Muscat International. Enjoy a delicious start to your day with the world’s tastiest breakfast options available from 4 till 11 AM, or simply satisfy your cravings to one of their signature burger, salads, and McCafé menu items. McDonald’s is located at the departures level 4 in Food hall.
- Caribou CoffeeDedicated to providing a premium cup of coffee, roasting only the world's top one percent of beans in small batches, Caribou Coffee offers a handcrafted and flavorful selection that will give you the caffeine fix you need – from coffee brewed with delicious Arabica beans to a menu of other hot and cold beverages, snack and sandwich items on offer, Caribou Coffee is the best choice for a drink or a quick bite on the go.
- Selamlique IstanbulSelamlique isn't just about a unique Turkish coffee, it's a voyage of indulgence that keeps the afternoon coffee tradition at Muscat International Airport, serving rich designer coffee blends, from the rarest collection in 6 different natural aromas - Traditional, Dark roast, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cardamom and Mastic, coupled with the finest selection of unique and delicious sweet and savory treats of pastries and desserts. Selamlique Istanbul is located at the arrivals level 1.
- Kahwaji CaféA family-friendly restaurant that highlights the celebration of historical association of Oman with coffee in a quaint and nostalgic experience. The café presents a variety of modern and classic coffees to provide you a genuine taste of the Sultanate’s most fabulous brews. Foodies can also savor a wide range of the finest food, sandwiches and fresh pastries. Khawaji Café is located at the departures level 4.
- Tim HortonsFashionable diners must have already enjoyed fresh-brewed coffee and delicious bites at this fine Canadian café. What’s more? Tim Hortons' chefs have gone an extra mile to create an extensive, mouth-watering menu of fresh coffees, hot and cold beverages, and quick meal options, in addition to a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, crunchy salads, and donuts. Tim Hortons is located at the mezzanine floor level 2.
- LunaLuna is the place that brings a unique dining experience and a taste of Latin America like no other. The restaurant serves up sharing-style plates with exciting flavors from a vibrant and menu, in addition to their artfully created tapas menu and bespoke cocktails that are surely to give you a flavor hit. The menu items are designed to be shared with family and friends who enjoy the taste of Southern Europe cuisine as well as Central and South America. Luna is located at the departures, level 4
- NoorThis elegantly designed, Levant-inspired restaurant means ‘illumination’ and embraces culture and cuisine with its blend of flavors and recipes from Lebanon, offering an attractive atmosphere for those who enjoy healthy and authentic Lebanese food. Noor has something for everyone with their wide selection of sumptuous hot and cold mezze, shawarma, freshly grilled meats, and tender kebabs.
- Spice KitchenSpice Kitchen is a place for spice-loving diners – a walk-through food court concept that serves a variety of delicious Indian, Asian, and Mediterranean street food prepared with authentic flavors and healthy ingredients to satisfy your taste buds. Enjoy global flavors of delectable and tender tikkas, crunchy samosas from India, delicate spring rolls from Asia, and mouthwatering pasta and pizzas of the Mediterranean cuisine. Spice Kitchen is located at the departures in the Food Hall.
- TickerdazeTickerdaze recreates the ultimate sophisticated experience by indulging its guests with an unsurpassed dining experience with simple, fresh and tasty burgers as its top specialty. This gastro sports bar offers a menu with an extensive list of the world’s premium beers, carefully curated cocktails and shots. Treat yourself to freshly cooked food including chicken wings, burgers, pizzas, and salad to enjoy whilst you watch the game. Tickerdaze is located at the departures level 4.
- PlentyPlenty is all about freshness and simplicity. Foodies can savor quality and nutritious food, healthy juice, and smoothies as well as freshly brewed organic coffee and teas. Enjoy a mouth-watering selection of healthy food without having to compromise taste. Plenty is located at the departures Level 4, before immigration point & after immigration going toward Gate C.
- Seaside ParkTravelling with children can feel quite daunting, but never when fun is just around the corner for your little ones. Seaside Park is a fun play area where visitors can experience sandy coasts and grassy dunes all within Muscat International Airport. Hungry after playtime? Kids can enjoy tasty treats including popcorn, candy floss, fresh fruit juices, and sandwiches from the variety of offers, whilst moms and dads can take some rest. Seaside Park is located at the departures level 4, going towards Gate A.
- JetexJetex is the first and sole provider of FBO services in Oman offering top-of-the-line VIP services, including ground handling, fueling, customs and immigration, catering, and bespoke concierge services designed to please the most discerning of travelers. With a long-standing reputation for excellence, Jetex boasts a large range of top-notch customer service – travelers will be taken care of by a professional multilingual staff who will ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience at all times.
- Be Relax SpaTraveling can be stressful enough, and travelers are constantly looking for services that make a better travel experience. At Be Relax Spa, services have been created by professionals and upon the promise to create a simple and efficient well-being and beauty services before take-off. Let’s say you have some time to kill, why not enjoy a moment of relaxation at one of our 45 spas in the world's largest airports? Be Relax Spa services include massage, manicure, pedicure, foot massage, backrub, steam room & shower in addition to hairstyling and a juice bar for a soothing experience like no other. Be Relax Spa is located just before Gate A3, adjacent to Gate A.
- Primeclass LoungePRIMECLASS is an exclusive assistance service providing a professional greeter to accompany travelers through the airport. Travelers can now enjoy being taken care of by a friendly and well-trained staff greeters all through immigration, customs and baggage collection, in addition to other services upon arrival or departure. PRIMECLASS provides a pleasant traveling experience for passengers who would like to enjoy a stress-free flight with its wide-ranging meet and greet services tailor-made to suit their needs while still abiding by airport security procedures. Primeclass Muscat Lounge is located after the passport control at Muscat International Airport departures, level 5.
- AerotelAerotel Muscat boasts is a unique transit hotel that boasts a unique combination of luxury and convenience – it is home to passengers looking to stop by for a nap or a cozy overnight stay. Featuring modern and stylish furniture, smart utilization of room space and comfortable facilities, Aerotel will make long, multi-flight trips tolerable for couples or solo passengers to refresh between those flights. The state-of-the-art facilities at Aerotel, coupled with enjoyable social and fitness amenities for guests, are only some of the remarkable features that make it a cut above the rest. Aerotel is located in level 5, Muscat International Airport departures.