The eVisa System is a web based application that allows travelers to apply, pay and receive visa information once issued.
Tourist Visa (unsponsored visa):
Tourists can now apply online for visas to visit the Sultanate of Oman. These visas allow authorized holders to enter the country for specific periods. Applications can be submitted on the Royal Oman Police website (https://evisa.rop.gov.om/en/home)
Oman relaxes visa:
Oman has revised the tourist visa for people from India, China and Russia in order to attract more tourists from these countries.
Objectives of the eVisa system:
- Allows visitors to process their visas before traveling to the Sultanate of Oman.
- Automates and simplifiesthe process of obtaining a visa according to the laws and regulations of the Sultanate of Oman.
- Uses modern technology for the visa processing.
- Generates accurate statistics on the number of people visiting the Sultanate of Oman.
- Enhance communication between visitors and authorities.
How to apply online for your eVisa
Submit your application:
Make your payment:
- Your fees can be paid by credit card through a Global Payment Gateway (this is officially certified by the Sultanate of Oman).
Receive your notification:
- You will receive e-mail notification of your application.
- Print your email notification and present it to the border control offices.