Transom SATS cargo is the sole cargo-handling agent at Muscat International Airport. Transom SATS cargo has an excellent record of professional and high-quality service standards. Backed by an automated cargo handling system, state-of-the art equipment and facilities, highly skilled and trained staff, and high standards of security, Transom SATS cargo provides and ensures expeditious and efficient services to its valued customers.
Service & Facility Highlights
- Provides 24-hour services for import and export cargo.
- Utilizes an automated cargo system for documentation, warehousing, exports cargo acceptance and imports cargo delivery purposes.
- Has a round-the-clock breakdown and build-up of cargo and mail.
- Includes cold storage and freezer-storage facilities.
- Has a storage for dangerous and hazardous cargo.
- Separates storage facilities for newspapers, diplomatic and postal mails.
- Provides electronic weighing scales for accurate calculations of weight capacities.
- Undergoes cargo x-raying for safety and security purposes, under strict supervision of Airport Security.
- Provides road feeder service to various airlines.
- Provides Freight Status Updates (FSU) messaging requirements for airlines.
For further details on Transom SATS cargo, please contact:
Import Customer Service:
Export Customer Service:
Email: [email protected]