About Oman Airports
Oman Airports is a government-owned company that manages and operates the civil airports in the Sultanate of Oman and provides integrated airport operations and infrastructure management, such as on-ground services, terminal buildings, cargo buildings, runways, aprons, car parking and other facilities.
The key functions carried out by Oman Airports in the management and operations of the airports are:
- Manage the airport assets, facilities, infrastructure, projects and maintenance plans.
- Manage the Aerodrome Certification & Compliance, Emergency Planning, Capacity Management and Customer Services.
- Ensure operational readiness of new airports to support smooth opening of new airports and efficiency of key operational processes.
- Undertake airfield, terminal, flight information and firefighting systems management.
- Manage all the airport facilities and commercial areas such as retail, real estate, fuel farm, concession agreements, car park, airport space adverting, corporate communications and airline marketing.
- Carry out the Information, Communications and Technology management at the airports.
- Undertake financial services management and revenue collection from aeronautical and non-aeronautical sources and expenditure payments.
- Develop procurement policies and procedures.
- Provide and develop human resources and administration support for the corporate needs
- Facilitate and manage security
- Undertake Health, Safety and Environmental Management for all organizations operating within the airport boundaries.
The total staff strength at Oman Airports is more than 1200 employees with an Omanization level of approximately 94%.
To be among the top world 20 airports by 2020.
Growing gateways to beauty and opportunities.
Together, to excellently manage and develop the gateways of Oman.