About Oman Airports
Oman Airports is a government-owned company that manages and operates the civil airports in the Sultanate of Oman and provides integrated airport operations and infrastructure management, such as on-ground services, terminal buildings, cargo buildings, runways, aprons, car parking and other facilities.
The key management and operational functions executed by Oman Airports are:
- Manage the airport assets, facilities, infrastructure, projects and maintenance plans.
- Manage the Aerodrome Certification & Compliance, Emergency Planning, Capacity Management and Customer Services.
- Manage operational functions of new airports to support smooth opening of new airports and efficiency of key operational processes.
- Undertake airfield, terminal, flight information and firefighting systems management.
- Manage all the airport facilities and commercial areas such as retail, real estate, fuel farm, concession agreements, car park, airport space adverting, corporate communications and airline marketing.
- Manage the information, telecommunications and technology affairs at the airports.
- Undertake financial services management and revenue collection from aeronautical and non-aeronautical sources and expenditure payments.
- Develop procurement policies and procedures.
- Provide and develop human resources and administration support for the corporate needs.
- Facilitate and manage security.
- Undertake health, safety and environmental management for all organizations operating within the airport boundaries.
The number of employees working at Oman airports exceeds 1200, and the percentage of Omanization is about 94%.
To be among the top 20 airports worldwide by 2020.
To become Oman’s gateway to a world of beauty and opportunity
Together we excellently manage and build Oman’s gateways to the world.